26 September 2017 - London: ReGP (registration closed)
26 September 2017
The secretariat of RECS International and the Consumer Claims Standard Working Group are preparing a seminar on the developments of the Renewable Good Practice (ReGP), a guiding document for the reliable procurement of renewable electricity.
Around the world end-users are considering the impact their electricity use has on the environment, climate change and the transition to renewable technologies. RECS International created the Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) guidance document as a way to support electricity end-users, market players, policy makers and stakeholders when procuring renewable electricity.
The ReGP provides clarity to energy market players and end-users who seek to adhere to industry best practice when procuring renewable energy. The document will answer frequently asked questions regarding the validity of renewable procurement choices and their ‘adherence’ to consumer claims standards. In this aspect the ReGP aims to address outstanding questions in the Greenhouse Gas Protocol Scope 2 guidance document, RE100 technical criterial and CDP Scope 2 annual survey based upon the best available information and leading expert opinions.
The ReGP Seminar is open to both RECS International members and non-members. The seminar will be held on 26 September 2017 from 10:00 – 13:00 at the Marriot West India Quay hotel in London, 22 Hertsmere Road, Canary Wharf.
Agenda available below. For any questions please contact the RECS International secretariat at email@example.com.
Registration for this event is closed but may still be possible by contacting the secretariat.
26 September 2017 - London: ReGP (registration closed) documents
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change