25 September 2017 - London: Seminar on the developments of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally (registration closed)
25 September 2017
RECS International, in conjuction with Agder Energi, is organising a seminar on global energy attribute certificate tracking systems, with a specific focus on the UK tracking systems. The seminar will provide an introduction to these systems and continue to discuss the impact of European regulation (notably developments of the RED II).
The seminar will also discuss disclosure procedures in the UK and consumer claims.
Registration for this event is closed but may still be possible by contacting the secretariat.
For any questions regarding this seminar please contact the secretariat at email@example.com.
The agenda is attached below.
25 September 2017 - London: Seminar on the developments of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally (registration closed) documents
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (Japanese version)
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International