25 September 2017 - London: Seminar on the developments of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally (registration closed)
25 September 2017
RECS International, in conjuction with Agder Energi, is organising a seminar on global energy attribute certificate tracking systems, with a specific focus on the UK tracking systems. The seminar will provide an introduction to these systems and continue to discuss the impact of European regulation (notably developments of the RED II).
The seminar will also discuss disclosure procedures in the UK and consumer claims.
Registration for this event is closed but may still be possible by contacting the secretariat.
For any questions regarding this seminar please contact the secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The agenda is attached below.
25 September 2017 - London: Seminar on the developments of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally (registration closed) documents
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016