22 March 2017: I-REC Standard Advisory Group Meeting - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
22 March 2017
On behalf of the market players and stakeholders who make use of the International REC Standard, RECS International will coordinate an I-REC Standard Advisory Group meeting. The meeting is being organized in direct coordination with the I-REC Standard board and secretariat. The meeting is planned for 14:30 – 17:00 on March 22, 2017 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
The Advisory Group is open to all interested stakeholders working to promote reliable attribute tracking systems.
The Advisory Group meeting will take place after the RECs Market Meeting. Registration is through this link.
For more information, please contact the RECS International Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org
22 March 2017: I-REC Standard Advisory Group Meeting - Amsterdam, The Netherlands documents
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer