22 June 2017: The role of Consumers in the Energy Transition
22 June 2017
The Association of Issuing Bodies (AIB) and REScoop.EU are hosting the session “Involving consumers in the energy transition – accountability, CSR and carbon accounting” during the EU Sustainlable Energy Week (EUSEW).
This session will discuss the development of the EU’s Clean Energy Package, the position of the corporate energy consumer with 100% renewables targets, the role of HEC-GOs and related topics. The session focusses on the empowerment and accountability of end consumers at large – both households and corporates, and is designed to achieve a better understanding of the empowering effect, or lack thereof, of the proposals of REDII.
The target groups include European and national policy makers, energy professionals, consumer organisations, environmental organisations, issuing bodies, energy regulators, local authorities and corporate energy customers. During the session there will be time for discussion and interaction with the panel and the audience.
The session takes place on Thursday 22 June 14.00 - 15.30 in Brussels. To register please click here (registration ends on 14 June). To follow on Twitter use #EUSEW17.
The secretariat of RECS International is looking forward to visiting the event and invite you to come see us if you have any questions about the views of RECS International on these topics.
22 June 2017: The role of Consumers in the Energy Transition documents
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer