05 September 2017 - Taipei: Workshop on the establishment of renewable energy markets in Taiwan
5 September 2017
Corporate companies are increasingly sourcing renewables from Taiwan. These developments require the implementation of robust energy attribute tracking systems and an improvement of the system that is now in place.
RECS International will be participating at a workshop on these developments in Taiwan. The workshop is organised by the National University of Kaohsiug and co-organized by Mt. Stonegate Green Asset Management.
The workshop will be held on the 5th of September 2017 in Taipei, Taiwan. Further details regarding the location, the agenda and a link to the registration you can find here.
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer