05 September 2017 - Taipei: Workshop on the establishment of renewable energy markets in Taiwan
5 September 2017
Corporate companies are increasingly sourcing renewables from Taiwan. These developments require the implementation of robust energy attribute tracking systems and an improvement of the system that is now in place.
RECS International will be participating at a workshop on these developments in Taiwan. The workshop is organised by the National University of Kaohsiug and co-organized by Mt. Stonegate Green Asset Management.
The workshop will be held on the 5th of September 2017 in Taipei, Taiwan. Further details regarding the location, the agenda and a link to the registration you can find here.
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016