WBCSD Corporate Renewable PPAs Scaling up globally
Using PPAs to procure renewable energy is becoming more and more standard practice. The World Business Council for Sustainable Development has now released a new report that guides companies through the process of procuring renewable power via Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs).
RECS International is happy to see continued developments in this field. RECS International agrees that PPAs need to be coupled with attribute tracking certificates (RECs, GOs or I-RECs) to ensure the information about the delivered electricity is reliably and transparently disclosed. Without attribute tracking certificates PPAs remain private and often unstandardized contracts. Continued standardization and development in the use of attribute tracking certificates will simplify PPAs and make them more accessible to smaller organizations.
- MiFID II Webinar Slides
- Agenda Involving Consumers in the Energy Transition
- GM 17/01 Agenda General meeting 20 March 2017
- GM 17/00 General meeting details 20 March 2017
- AG 17/01 Agenda I-REC Standard Advisory Group Meeting - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Meeting details “Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015