The RECS Market Meeting 2015
We’re happy to announce the fifth edition of the RECS Market Meeting, which will be held on 29 and 30 April in Oslo, Norway.
This is the only European conference that is completely dedicated to renewable energy, the consumers who purchase it and the choices about electricity consumption that companies, large and small, are making throughout Europe. The conference combines sustainability, consumer choice as well as national and international regulations in a unique way in order to give you a complete picture of all aspects of the market for renewable energy.
- Agenda Involving Consumers in the Energy Transition
- GM 17/01 Agenda General meeting 20 March 2017
- GM 17/00 General meeting details 20 March 2017
- AG 17/01 Agenda I-REC Standard Advisory Group Meeting - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Meeting details “Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- Agenda "Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015