The RECS Market Meeting 2015
We’re happy to announce the fifth edition of the RECS Market Meeting, which will be held on 29 and 30 April in Oslo, Norway.
This is the only European conference that is completely dedicated to renewable energy, the consumers who purchase it and the choices about electricity consumption that companies, large and small, are making throughout Europe. The conference combines sustainability, consumer choice as well as national and international regulations in a unique way in order to give you a complete picture of all aspects of the market for renewable energy.
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (Japanese version)
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (English version)
- MiFID II Webinar Slides
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015