RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
The Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) has been created together with the Consumer Claim Standards Working Group within RECS International and has had the input of many external stakeholders during the consultation period held in late 2017.
The ReGP is a guidance document that supports electricity end-users, market players, policy makers and stakeholders with the claims associated with procuring renewable electricity.
Claims can only be reliably made when the attributes of the associated electricity are reliably owned and disclosed by a single end-user. The ReGP guidance document provides simple and pragmatic solutions for renewables procurement around the world.
- Meeting details OMC and RECS GM Madrid September 2018
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015