Happy Holidays from RECS International
It is the members that make RECS International the strong foundation it is. This includes the regulars as well as the new faces who help shape our organisation and provide the insight, knowledge and ideas needed to create an effective renewable electricity market in Europe and around the world.
On behalf of RECS International I would like to thank all those who help our foundation grow and prosper.
I wish you Season’s Greetings and a Happy New Year.
President RECS International
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016