Happy Holidays from RECS International
It is the members that make RECS International the strong foundation it is. This includes the regulars as well as the new faces who help shape our organisation and provide the insight, knowledge and ideas needed to create an effective renewable electricity market in Europe and around the world.
On behalf of RECS International I would like to thank all those who help our foundation grow and prosper.
I wish you Season’s Greetings and a Happy New Year.
President RECS International
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (Japanese version)
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International