GO Monitoring 2017 Report
RECS International, in cooperation with consultancy agency VaasaETT, has published the 2017 GO Monitoring report.
The report provides a detailed insight to the European GO market and consolidates GO statistics from both EECS markets as well as non-EECS compliant markets. The report can be downloaded here.
Members of RECS International may contact the secretariat to request the raw data of this report (email@example.com).
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016