2012 Annual report
The first decade
RECS International is proud to announce that 10 years ago, in December 2002, our organization came into being. At that time RECS International worked towards a better more stable market for tracked electricity. Times have changed. The standard for GOs supports accurate transfer, trade and cancelation of hundreds of millions of Guarantees of Origin on a yearly basis from more than a dozen European countries. But, our work is not done. The system should be expanded and the consumer should be better informed.
Read our annual report and learn more about the results of, “The first decade” and where we stand now.
- Agenda Involving Consumers in the Energy Transition
- GM 17/01 Agenda General meeting 20 March 2017
- GM 17/00 General meeting details 20 March 2017
- AG 17/01 Agenda I-REC Standard Advisory Group Meeting - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Meeting details “Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- Agenda "Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015