2012 Annual report
The first decade
RECS International is proud to announce that 10 years ago, in December 2002, our organization came into being. At that time RECS International worked towards a better more stable market for tracked electricity. Times have changed. The standard for GOs supports accurate transfer, trade and cancelation of hundreds of millions of Guarantees of Origin on a yearly basis from more than a dozen European countries. But, our work is not done. The system should be expanded and the consumer should be better informed.
Read our annual report and learn more about the results of, “The first decade” and where we stand now.
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (Japanese version)
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International